OCTOBER WISHLIST



Nude Satin Stretch Sock Boots - Pretty Little Thing
Bow Pink Bardot Top  - Pink Boutique
Nude Pointed Sock Boots - Pretty Little Thing
White Choker Frill Top - Pretty Little Thing

So recently I've had things going on and my blogs been neglected but i'm motivated to get back into it so I put together some things I want at the moment (although there's always something I want hahaha).


The Satin sock boots I've been wanting for SO long and there still sold out! The annoying thing is when they were in stock I didn't get them, and I've regretted it ever since!! Don't you hate that?! Do you prefer those or the nude ones? I can't decide .. personally satin and nude/pinks are my fave atm.


Dolce and Gabbana 'The One' is the BEST smelling perfume ever. Clumsy me dropped it and the nozzle broke :(


What are you lusting over at the moment!?


S x

                        Follow

No comments

Thanks for your comment! x