Budapest | 24th Birthday

Hey dolls!


I was lucky enough to spend my 24th birthday in Budapest last week with my girls and had the best time, I would defo recommend going. When I got back I ended up with Laryngitis and a cold...signs of a good holiday right?! Although being bed bound all week has been BORING. I'm finally nearly better and want to share what I got for my birthday!


My girls are the cutest and packed my presents for me to open in Budapest!

- Calvin Klein thong
- Boux Avenue treats
- Belly bar
- NYX contour stick (I can't contour at all I hope this will help loool)

Boux Avenue is one of my fave places to shop, and their underwear freshener's... I do a little improvisation & tie an elastic band through it and put it on my car mirror !!!


I had to do a close up of these sequin make up brushes.. I'm ac in love with them!!

How adorable is the heart shaped 'pretty little things' plate? My friend who also blogs thought it would be cute for blog pics which it defo is.

When I got back from Budapest my parents bought me Louis Vuitton card holder! Louis Vuitton is my fave ever, I did send a few cheeky pics to my mum hinting before my birthday haha.

Is there anything your lusting over atm?

S x

Follow

No comments

Thanks for your comment! x