Why I Don't Care What People Think Of Me

Hey guys!

I haven't done a lifestyle post in sooo long and with the rain outside, it's the perfect day for tea, blankets and blogging ha.


Basically I would describe myself as marmite; people either love me or hate me.


I personally love me hahaa. I'm 24 next month and I've got to a point in my life where what people think or say to me doesn't affect me. I guess on a bad day it can sometimes, I mean we can't be strong all the time.

I'm a bubbly person, loud, short, always up for going out, but one main thing about me is what you see is what you get. Basically, i'm not a people pleaser.


If your nice to me and I like you, I will be the best of friends to you. If I don't get a good vibe from you, i'll just back away and do my thing. I'm not immature or childish though, i'll always be civil.


Your not going to be everyone's cup of tea and people, especially girls lets face it, like to hate over jealousy. This is something I've always had, but it doesn't bother me anymore. As long as you're confident and happy within yourself that's all that matters!

No matter who you are, what you have, what you look like, there will always be someone that doesn't like you.

They say as you get older, your circle gets smaller. Its true. Not everyone's your friend or has the best intentions for you. It's better to have fewer real friends than tonnes of fake ones.


Do you care much about what people think of you? Let me know! :)


P.s - I just created an Instagram account for my blog! You can follow me here and i will follow back :)


S x

2 comments

  1. You go girl! It can be so hard to not car what others think, and it's definitely something I'm working on!xx

    Hannah | luxuryblush

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved reading this post! It's totally true your circle does get smaller and I think everyone needs to stop being bothered about what others are doing. There's a quote I love which is " Remind yourself, you don't have to be doing what everyone else is doing".

    LAURA ­| Laura Thinks About

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment! x